MovieWeb

Авторизация
нкерекр

Новости мира кино

Ура! Мы снова в деле!

Ура! Мы снова в деле!

И так, поздравляю!

Теперь мы снова с вами.Сайт работает на все 100%.
Теперь вы може...
Сайт скоро возобновит работу

Сайт скоро возобновит работ...

Уважаемые посетители нашего сайта.

В Скором времени сайт возобновит свою работу.

Ориентировочно- это 10.12.12 число.
name мультфильмы
name Боевики
name Комедии
name фантастика
name Приключения
name Документальные
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Ответы » Подготовительные материалы » Ответы на КИМ"ы » Madronavox
Madronavox
Гости

Madronavox написал P 30.10.2014, 06:37 :
Hey guys,

Can u teach me how to pick a good web hosting services? I have a plan to start a new personal blog, can u tell me about your current host? Thank you.

Madrona

I have found this article about web hosting, what do u think?

If you're looking to build a Web domain, you need to find a Web host (a company that will store your files on its servers). Web hosting companies offer shared dedicated and virtual server packages, but that doesn't mean that they're cookie cutter products. Web hosting is a varied landscape in which pricing, storage capacity, RAM, CPU power, databases, email accounts, and other factors are vital differentiators that separate one provider from the next.

Desperately Seeking Servers
Before you decide on a Web hosting package, you need to know which type of hosting best suits your needs.You may also use hosting coupon like the <a href=http://bluehostcoupon.webnode.com>bluehost coupon</a> when you sign up to save money.

Shared servers are very affordable, but they can prove problematic when other sites on the server eat up system resources and impact your domain's performance.
Dedicated servers eliminate shared server issues by allocating all of the system resources to your domain, but you'll pay a pretty penny for the exclusivity.
Virtual servers fall somewhere between shared and dedicated; multiple domains can exist on a virtual server, but they operate in a dedicated server-like fashion.

Investigate the pros and cons of each server type before plunking down your credit card - especially "unlimited bandwidth" claims that aren't truly unlimited. A Web host that has 24/7 customer support is desirable, too. You'll want someone to call when your site inevitably goes down at three in the morning.

Ответы » Подготовительные материалы » Ответы на КИМ"ы » Madronavox
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: